Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Classy Living Seminar



Los Buenos Adventure Club will be hosting Tammy and Rick Aimes this thursday evening as they present their seminar, "Good Looking and Classy".

This four hour forum was designed by Rick and Tammy to help others live a super classy life and look super hot doing it.

Topics to be covered include, "Classy Grooming", "Financing a NASCAR Vacation" , "Decorating Your Home and Workplace with Boudoir Photography", and "Rubbing Peoples Noses In Your Good Looking Classy Life Without Making Them Egg Your Trailer".

Tammy is a professional Hair Stylist working toward her Makeup Artist Certificate. Rick is a Lineman for Georgia Power and Lighting and has read several books.

Contact the events office for more information.

5 Comments:

Blogger rpk said...

I need to get me one of them classy backdrops. I wanna do bad portraits so I'm going to need one.

9:23 PM  
Blogger rpk said...

you know I think I can make one of those

9:45 PM  
Blogger kunta kinte said...

You'd really have to work hard to come up with something that ugly.

10:10 PM  
Blogger rpk said...

he has a wicked cool hair-do. I mean it's classy too.

12:12 AM  
Blogger kunta kinte said...

Did you notice how his shirt sleeve is rolled up?
You don't just fall off the turnip truck lookin' that good.
Not without practice anyways.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home